UX Designer John Raciti – Software Application
Marketing and Communication Supply Chain Services, Helping great companies and brands improve customer experience, Enhance efficiency and strengthen their brand reputation, Helping great companies and brands improve their customers experience, Strengthen their brand reputation and transform the way their businesses operate.
Marketing Supply Chain, Marketing and Communication, Integrated marketing solutions, Business support services, Fulfilment and distribution, Creative Production, Sourcing, Customer Communications, Publishing, Document Workflow.
The Brand Designer & Marketing Strategist for these well known organisations 18 years: Fortune 500 & ASX listed firms…
Graduated in 1997 in Fine Art – BA degree from Monash University, Melbourne, graduated in 2000 in Media and Communications Post-Graduate degree from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, and graduated in 2007 in Graduate Diploma in Design & Technology at UTS – Sydney University of Technology.
http://www.comops.com.au – ComOps workforce management solution is designed to increase your productivity and reduce cost, enabling you to effectively manage your workforce. (ASX: COM)
I worked on the UI & UX designs for the ComOps Workforce Management WFM solution / eTivity Solutions. The application provides customers with successful outcomes for all their projects. I help designed a flexible, intuitive and feature rich WFM solution giving you complete control of every aspect of your planning – with a next-generation, device independent design that engages todays’ mobile workforce. Supporting over 180 customers in 5,800 locations globally, ComOps is an Australian company, who, for 30 years has been developing market leading workforce management solutions; improving labour efficiency and reducing costs.
http://www.dymocks.com.au – Dymocks booksellers is an Australian founded privately owned bookstore chain, that also specialise in CDS, DVDS, Blu-ray discs, e-books… Dymocks online BookStore.
http://www.tahpi.net – TAHPI is an award winning International firm of specialist Health Planners, Healthcare Architects and Clinical Interior Designers. TAHPI is a health planning and design firm operating from offices around the world.
- Awarded Premier’s NSW Export Award Health & Biotechnical Award 2014
- Master Builder Association Award Best Commercial Project – Health Buildings 2013
- Hospital Build Award in Dubai The Best Initiative to Improve the Design Standard of Healthcare Facilities 2012
- Awarded Premier’s NSW Export Awards Health Planning 2011
- Australian National Export Award Health Planning Services Worldwide 2011
http://www.redhilleducation.com – RedHill Education Limited (RedHill) was founded in 2006, and listed with the Australian Securities Exchange in 2010. (ASX:RDH)
John is a great teacher and a great person. I have worked with him in many circumstances and he possesses strong communication skills as well as a strong attitude for problem solving.
It is always a pleasure to talk about new strategies for the delivery of contents with him. – Enrico Caporali – Software Developer Consultant
John is a great professional and a friendly person. . He has a great working experience and he is always available to share his knowledge. Working with him is always a pleasure. – Sheila Capodanno – Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist I Blogger & Writer
http://www.acara.edu.au – The Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) is the independent statutory authority…
I worked on NAPLAN online National Assessment Program – Literacy and Numeracy – significant planning, development, research and trialling have been going on behind the scenes to make sure we are all ready to move NAPLAN online from 2017 over a two–three year period.
http://www.saiglobal.com – SAI Global is a publicly listed risk management, standards compliance and information business. It was floated on the Australian Stock Exchange… (ASX:SAI) Standards Australia International Ltd
I helped build SAI Global LCMS providing a wide variety of training solutions that help build knowledge and skill at an individual level or across an entire organisation.
If you are looking for a creative individual with a passion for excellence, then look no further than John. It was a great experience working with John, and watching how he converted his passion into measurable results. I wish John every success, and would gladly work with him again. – David Golding – Channel Manager – LexisNexis Regulatory Compliance
John is the most talented online and multi-media producer I’ve had the pleasure of working with. He is not only creative but also technically capable. I would have no hesitation in recommending John’s work.- Paul Oh – Global Product Strategist
John is a focused and talented individual who provided quality work examples/client mock-ups and presentations that enhanced the business development function. I often required John’s design expertise for customised course materials within a tight timeframe and he always came through. As a colleague he had a great sense of humour and positive perspective and always offered his assistance wherever it was needed. – Kate Hassen – Business Development Manager at Transformed Pty Ltd
John has great technical expertise in the Adobe suite of products, using them to produce and edit various marketing and lerning media. His experience in setting up and maintaining online portals will benefit any organisation looking to move into this space. He is a valuable asset to any team. – Natali Talevski – Global Marketing Operations Manager at IR
John is a highly skilled graphic , web designer and multimedia expert. During his time at SAI Global John has further developed his skills into content management and learning management system administration.
John has an enormous amount of energy and passion and throws himself into any new challenge with a great deal of enthusiasm. He is a friendly and cheerful individual with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
John has been an integral part of the product team at SAI Global and it has been an absolute pleasure to work with him. – Leigh Wilby – Commercial Manager – Operations at Australian Business Solutions Group, NSW Business Chamber
This letter is my personal recommendation for John. Until just recently, I have been working with John for a while. I found him to be consistently pleasant, tackling all assignments with dedication and a smile.
Besides being a joy to work with, John is a take-charge person who is able to present creative ideas and communicate the benefits. He has successfully developed several tools for our company that have resulted in increased revenue. During his tenure, we saw an increase in profits and brand awareness.
Though he was an asset to our training efforts, John was also extraordinarily helpful in other areas of the company. In addition to writing effective training modules, John assumed a leadership role in meetings, inspiring and motivating other employees.
I highly recommend John for employment. He is a team player and would make a great asset to any organization. – John Ni – Senior Sales Executive – ANZ and Asia at Vault Intelligence Ltd
The business environment is complex and it really requires working with people that have the energy, focus and skills that meet the demands of the market. I can recommend highly the work of John Giovanni Raciti as an energetic, personable, skilled talent who goes the extra mile, believes passionately in creating value from his work and is committed to a strong work ethic based on values that matter to him and his workplace. I recommend John Giovanni Raciti. – Brett Allen – General Manager
Many thanks for your support and professionalism over the past year. It was great working with you.- Eve Novikov – Bureau Veritas
http://www.ibm.com – Kenexa, an IBM Company provides employment and retention services for hiring and retaining workers.
IBM is #24 on the World’s Most Admired Companies for 2017.
Total assets: US$ 117.47 billion (2016)
International Business Machines
http://www.sensis.com.au – Sensis is Australia’s #1 marketing services company. The Sensis purpose is to engage Australian consumers with businesses… (ASX: TLS)
http://www.telstra.com.au – Telstra Corporation Limited (known as Telstra) is Australia’s largest telecommunications and media company which builds and operates telecommunications… (ASX: TLS)
Total assets: $40.45 billion (2015)
Telstra, which still owns a 30 per cent stake in Sensis. The iGen project cost more than $300 million. I worked on the iGen application that runs Yellow Pages online.
Telstra is #482 on the The Fortune 2016 Global 500.
For Yellow Pages – Team Leader – Marketing and Advertising Professional – Design and upload online business advertisement to enhance web presence. Quality check and complete business content for online enhancement.
John has is a great professional with a great range of experience. He is very friendly and an easy person to talk with. His experience will add quality to the company he work with. He is a great asset to the business. – Erwin Winata – CEO Fairpoint Group
John was a pleasure to work with at Sensis. He always demonstrated a happy, positive nature and was always highly motivated in his approach. A great team-player and colleague.
http://www.tmbank.com.au – Teachers Mutual Bank Limited is one of the largest mutual banks in Australia, with more than 156,000 members and assets of $4.22 billion.
http://www.temenos.com – Temenos Group AG (SWX: TEMN) is a company specialising in software for financial services, with its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
http://www.rubik.com.au – Rubik (ASX:RFL) is a leading ASX listed Fintech company that delivers innovative Banking, Financial Services and Collections software solutions. (ASX:RFL)
Deloitte Tech Fast 50, the top 10 – 2010 – 6th Rubik Financial, Growth %ge: 395 Software Brent Jackson NSW.
I helped build Rubik/Temenos banking systems. Temenos Group AG (SWX: TEMN) is a company specialising in software for financial services.
T24 Core Banking Software – The Temenos core banking platform has been the best-selling solution on the market for 15 years, used by over 600 financial institutions.
It combines rich functionality with cutting-edge technology in an easily upgradable application. Its customers benefit from real-time embedded analytics, a sophisticated product builder and technology that allows for easy integration and infinite scalability, in turn enabling them to significantly outperform their peer.
Although John did not report to me at Rubik, I worked very closely with him in many projects, which assisted in my role as Head of Sales. He was also very helpful, dedicated & talented in his graphic design role and I would also say, the most passionate person I have ever met. He is not only one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet, but he really knows what he is doing when it comes to graphic UI design. I would recommend John to any future employer who he considered worth approaching. Steve Warren – Operations Supervisor at RTA Staff Credit Union Limited
John is a very friendly and creative person with a lot of idea in his mind. He is also a good team player that pay attention to all of the group members – I would recommend to any employer who is looking for employee with all heart in his tasks ahead. Sahat Boen at Rubik Financial Limited
John is a talented person in Graphic UI design and is passinate about his work. His knowledge in Graphic UI design and communication skills are excellent. He is reliable and very easy to get a long with. Ben Nguyen – Application Support Analyst – Actively seeking for new opportunities
John rides the cutting edge of design and design technology. In an age experiencing such rapid transformation through the presence of ubiquitous technology and mobile devices, a designer who can keep abreast of these changes and think toward the future market as well as the present is a jewel. John is that man, and I recommend him to you. Anthony Fawcett – Developing and Designing at Guardian Global Systems
John is passionate about his work as a web and graphics designer. His energy and enthusiasm has resulted in numerous professional designs for our mobile and internet banking applications. As a team player, John is a pleasure to work with. Derek Thomas – Project Manager – FINEOS
As proven time and time again John has a natural talent in his field his work does talk for itself. John has a matching personality full of energy and charismatic. John’s ability to tailor his work for different projects is quite amazing had the opportunity to work with John developing the mobile banking GUI interface which was a great success. John is a leader and innovative highly recommended. Jimmy Katehos – Service Delivery Manager at Rubik Group
I have only known John for about 4 months, but in that time he has impressed me with the his talents. He has an eye for detail and the vision/skills to create ‘works of art’. He’s a definte team player and an asset to any organisation. Trey Goodson – Regional Manager – Asia
John rapidly understood our requirements and has contributed great ideas and designs for our team. John has the ability to rapidly distill ideas into ‘proof ready’ images that really assist in deciding the direction of an initiative or informing the design direction for the product. If you need a photoshop maven – John is your man. Brent Jackson
John is a top notch, super fast, super skilled operator with a flair for customer usability in all manners of UI. John is passionate about everything he does and you always get a top end-result with John at the helm. Sam Belshaw – Service Manager at AON
John is a great person to work with, his creative drive is strong and he has accomplished a lot while at Rubik Financial. John’s work on Internet and Mobile Banking user interfaces has been outstanding and contributed to the success of the applications uptake. Paul Lovegrove – Senior Sales Director Asia Pacific & Japan at eBaoTech Corporation
http://www.cqu.edu.au – Central Queensland University (alternatively known as CQUniversity) is an Australian dual sector university based in Queensland.
http://www.sydneytafe.edu.au – TAFE NSW in Sydney is a public tertiary education provider that has been operating since 1891.
http://www.ybr.com.au – YELLOW BRICK ROAD HOLDINGS LIMITED is the answer to all of your questions about financial planning, wealth management, and home loans in Australia. (ASX:YBR)
http://www.gecapital.com.au – GE Capital is the financial services unit of the American multinational conglomerate General Electric.
GE Capital’s private equity lending portfolio for $12 billion.
General Electric is #11 on the Fortune 500.
John worked for Wizard Home Loans as a contractor and he delivered very good quality Web Design/Graphics design work. I would recommend him highly in this role. – Bryn Nicholson – Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Yellow Brick Road
One step after the other is the easy part. The part people like you John understand is to never stop walking – Mark Bouris – Chairman – Yellow Brick Road
http://www.defence.gov.au – The Australian Defence Force (ADF) is the military organisation responsible for the defence of Australia.
http://www.army.gov.au – The Australian Army is Australia’s military land force. It is part of the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
http://www.studygroup.com – Study Group (SG) is a global company that prepares international students for university degree programmes, teaches high school education, and teaches…
http://www.planning.nsw.gov.au – The New South Wales Department of Planning and Environment.
Working with Homer Systems developed UI & UX designs – early web-based mapping technologies (Netscape 0.9b!) and early tile-based web mapping technologies as are now used in Google Maps, Google Earth and other web-based mapping systems.
http://www.audi.com.au – Audi is a German automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles. Audi is member of Volkswagen Group… Volkswagen (VLKAY)
Revenue: €105.651 billion (2016 annual report)
Volkswagen is #7 on the The Fortune 2016 Global 500.
http://www.hyundai.com.au – Hyundai Group is a multinational chaebol (conglomerate) headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Hyundai Motor is #84 on the The Fortune 2016 Global 500.
Revenue: US$217.275 Billion (2015)
How are you going to drive traffic to websites?
Digital Channel Facts:
81% of Australians now access the internet daily (ABS 2014)
13 million Australians make 6 million Google searches every day (Google)
60% of the population is now on Facebook (socialbakers.com)
Put simply, it’s where your customers are.
The game is changing – fast.
If you need cost efficient client acquisition (lead generation), or you just want to successfully defend your loan book from the banks, you must have a good online presence. The digital channel is no longer an option you can ignore. It’s both a huge threat and opportunity.
1. Review your website meta data and content
2. Start blogging
Use the insights gained from Analytics to increase reach and engagement by publishing improved content at the right time, and manage your communities across all social channels in one place. Execute across multiple social channels and collaborate across teams and regions all in one tool with Data Driven Publishing.
3. Pursue a ‘Barnacle SEO’ Strategy
Integrating social media analytics, publishing and best-in-class predictive intelligence capabilities, Performance Optimization goes beyond anything on the market, enabling you to maximize organic and paid performance with Performance Prediction, and allowing you to create the best content with the largest social media content database. With Performance Optimization, you can contribute to acquisition, retention and growth by using your budget more effectively.
4. Create ‘Google My Business’ Listing
5. Automate social media posting with Bufferapp.com
· Save time managing your social media
· Schedule, publish and analyse all your posts in one place
6. Try an online advertising campaign for one niche market
7. Try Facebook ‘lead ads’
Traffic Method #1: Google AdWords
Traffic Method #2: Facebook Advertising
Traffic Method #3: Google maps listings (local marketers only)
Traffic Method #4: Organic Google Traffic
Characteristics of Super-Successful Online Marketing Campaigns In Financial Services:
Achieve the following goals:
· Effectively differentiate your offering
· Distil complex messages and make them simple
· Engineered for conversion (so you can afford to generate traffic)
· Designed to compress long sales cycles and drive faster decision making
Exactly How to Achieve What You Need to With Online Marketing:
· get attention
· cut through the clutter
· attract ideal customers
· repel customers you don’t want
· increase advertising effectiveness
· drive lower cost per lead, etc.
Focusing on a specific type of target customer (B2C):
e.g. retirees, students, Centrelink benefit recipients, specific professionals, residents of specific countries etc.
Focusing on expertise in a specific product category:
e.g. first home buyers, investors, SMSFs, geared equities, payday loans, bad credit loans etc.
· Get Social
· Mix It Up
· Write Irresistible Headlines
· Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
· Target Long-Tail Keywords
· Start Guest Blogging
· Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
· Go After Referral Traffic
· Post Content to LinkedIn
· Implement Schema Microdata
· Link Internally
· Interview Industry Thought Leaders
· Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
· Make Sure Your Site is Responsive:
The days when internet browsing was done exclusively on desktop PCs are long gone. Today, more people than ever before are using mobile devices to access the web, and if you force your visitors to pinch and scroll their way around your site, you’re basically telling them to go elsewhere. Ensure that your website is accessible and comfortably viewable across a range of devices, including smaller smartphones.
· Make Sure Your Site is Fast
· Foster a Sense of Community
· Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
· Examine Your Analytics Data:
Google Analytics is an invaluable source of data on just about every conceivable aspect of your site, from your most popular pages to visitor demographics. Keep a close eye on your Analytics data, and use this information to inform your promotional and content strategies. Pay attention to what posts and pages are proving the most popular. Inspect visitor data to see how, where and when your site traffic is coming from.
· Get Active on Social Media
· Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
· Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
· Research the Competition
· Host Webinars
· Attend Conferences
– Lead generation (how much do you anticipate in generating new business in a month, which is B2C).
· We would find great traction with image-heavy social sites like Pinterest and Instagram.
We should aim for at least 48 Clients per month – based on the nations’ industry average.
Referrals – as primary source of new business, & Leads generated by ‘word of mouth‘.
We need to use social media channels; use all three dominant social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Using all three of these platforms we would significantly outperform our peers, with higher gross revenues, better overall revenue and profit growth expectations, improved productivity and a wider range of referral sources.
· We need to increase in Lead Volume
· We need to increase in Win Rate
· We need to increase in Sales Revenue
· We need to increase in Customer Retention
– Creating digital marketing campaigns for social medium platforms (creating a strategy and plan of attack).
1. Market Research and Competitor Analysis
2. Objectives and Goals
3. Audience Setting and Value Propositions
4. Channel Strategy
With insights into your competitors’ paid strategy, unmatched social media analytics and the industry’s most comprehensive competitive benchmarking, Analytics gives you exclusive insights to improve your social media strategy.
Most Important Aspects:
1. Initial Market Place Analysis for your product or service (overview of your market, realistic assessment of your performance in this space and competitive analysis)
2. Articulation of clear Business Objectives of your digital marketing programme – such as Increase brand awareness, increase sales, increase customer retention, reduce cost per lead, reduce cost per acquisition of customers – these are all standard business objectives but on their own they do not give you a pathway to implement them digitally – that’s why you have to dig down and go beyond these in a digital sense.
3. Next step is to deconstruct these business objectives down into digital goals. So, for example lets choose ‘increase sales’ – if you want to translate that into a coherent digital goal – it would look something like: increase the conversion rate on my website, reduce cart abandonments on my checkout process, increase average order size on etc. – digital goals give your plan a clear direction – you can then start to adopt tactics that will deliver these ‘Digital Goals’.
4. Once you know what your digital goals are, then you can define what your main Key Performance Indicators are which map on to these Digital Goals – e.g. for reducing cart abandonment rates – the Digital KPI should be the abandonment rate goal tracked in your analytics software that tracks how many users enter the funnel (proceed to checkout) and ultimately get to the end of it (complete checkout and payment)
5. At this stage, you can then start projecting some nominal KPI targets – for instance, increase conversion rate – increase average order size – the digital plan then becomes how you are ACTUALLY going to deliver these goals and projections through digital channels.
6. Once you have the objectives, digital goals, KPIs, and targets set – then you can start fleshing out your strategy and the main part of this will be clearly defined audience segmentation: i.e. you develop rich personas (target audience). By rich I mean that they are fully fleshed out – you should articulate the problems that you as a business solve for specific types of persona, their needs (emotional, lifestyle, informational) where they digitally coalesce, media preferences, perceptions they have of you as business/brand etc. When defining your target audience give them as much detail as possible – it will be worth its weight in gold when you start trying to communicate with them.
7. For each of these Personas then develop a clear Value Proposition for your business and how it relates to them – and by that, I mean, clearly articulate and answer the question, “If I am your ideal customer, why should I purchase from you over one of your competitors?”
8. Once you’ve identified your personas, then you can research, based on their informational and locational needs as well as their digital behaviours, the correct and most appropriate digital channels to target them on
9. This is where you then go into detail on your digital channel strategy – be that SEO, PPC, Display, Email, Social, Affiliate, Mobile etc. I recommend strongly in this section that you break up your tactical solutions into: Customer Reach, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention or some variation of this – essentially map the Digital channels on to the Sales/Buyer Cycle.
10. And finally, define how you will measure all of this – for each of the channels you should have a clear measurement framework in place where you can measure the effectiveness of each of the channels and produce a matrix of core metrics that indicate whether you are on track to meet targets or not (and have a plan to take remedial action when not meeting targets)
· We need to develop Content Design to change with our consumer behaviour changes –
· How our customers get information, they read their emails and interact with businesses, friends and family
· We can keep track of these stats through Google Analytics. To give our customers the best experience we have all our email templates as responsive design, meaning the design changes to the size of the device your customer is using – Word Press themes or Bootstrap responsive design templates.