With over 74.6 million websites managed on the WordPress platform, WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) today.
In fact, roughly 29% of the entire web runs on WordPress.
With an easy-to-use, powerful, customizable, scalable, and search engine optimization (SEO) friendly platform – WordPress is able to provide immediate advantages to any business that uses it. The trick, however, is to leverage the WordPress platform to provide the greatest benefit to your business.
That’s where we come in. Whether you’re a WordPress novice looking to make your first foray into the platform or a seasoned developer looking to expand upon your skills, Ambition Insight offers web design, WordPress development, and WordPress training and consulting worldwide to help your company achieve its digital goals. Great for small businesses.
With an immense depth of knowledge and experience regarding WordPress website development, WordPress Training, SEO Training, Business Consulting, and Social Media Management and Training – we’d like to help take your business to the next level.
Through our one-on-one WordPress training and consulting services, we can effectively teach you to become a WordPress pro and allow you to take charge of your company’s digital presence.
WordPress Training: The Complete WordPress Website Business Course
If your team is using WordPress as your blogging platform or for the corporate website, get everyone on the same page about how to manage and use the platform as a marketing tool for your business.
WordPress is a terrific platform to market your business. It works well on the search engines, and can be tied directly into social media or other tools that you’re using. If you’ve got a non-technical team that needs to know how to generate content that people are searching for online, we can build a course specifically for you.
Master WordPress with this Complete WordPress Course, without learning how to code and without any programming!
In this one-day class you’ll create your own WordPress website and learn to manage it.
Who should attend / training attendees
Anyone that want to learn WordPress should attend this training.
What Will I Learn?
Create all kinds of commercial websites, using WordPress, to sell to clients
Some of the topics we can cover include:
- Keyword research – how to find out what people are searching for in your industry
- Blogging best practices
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for WordPress (without being a geek)
- Image optimization for maximum attention
- Setting WordPress up for social media shares (like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Incorporating video, press releases and other collateral into a blog
- How to measure your reach
- Editorial, content and social media calendars
- WordPress security – how to keep the hackers out and your employees in!
Let us work with you to build a customized course for your team that provides exactly the information you and your team need so you can succeed!
- Master the inner workings of WordPress, for fixing, troubleshooting, and building websites
- Sell Website Care and Maintenance Plans to happy clients for recurring revenue
- Set up server and hosting environments in the most economical and secure way
- Build and edit websites within staging and development environments
Migrate and transfer WordPress websites from staging to live and vice-versa
On completion of training attendees will:
- Have a three page test WordPress website.
- Know to to add, edit and delete content.
- Be able to add themes and plugins and know how to update them.
- Be familiar with the setup of basic SEO.
Webpage being designed.
Attendees should have a basic understanding of the Internet. You do not need WordPress knowledge nor a WordPress website to attend this training. A domain name is not necessary for this class.
- A working computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Internet access for many of the lessons.
- You don’t need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
Further class information
Various simple exercises will be conducted in class so that attendees will leave with a working three page website. One month of free hosting for the website created in class will be provided. A default WordPress theme will be used in training in addition to a standard WordPress.org install and the following free plugins; BackWPUp, Ninja Forms and Yoast SEO.
In-House WordPress Courses – Sydney Melbourne | City Desktop Training