Our advisory team comprises top executives previously from Splunk, CBA, IGA, Qantas, ANZ, CSC, Westpac, Optus and entrepreneurs with rich academic and execution capabilities. Lorgan offers pioneering business solutions with a unique combination of bigdata, artificial intelligence technologies (such as machine learning, predictive data analytics, data science), Cloud, Security, Robotics and Process Automation.
The Honourable Andrew Stoner MBA, B.Bus. has extensive high-level experience in both business and government. He currently holds a number of senior business roles, including as director and adviser to a number of listed, public and private companies, including ASX-listed Global Fortune Investment Ltd, investment bank Moelis & Co. (Australia) Ltd, property/agribusiness company Yuhu Group (Australia) and cross-border consulting business Investment Opportunities Australia Pty Ltd.
He is also Managing Director of his own consulting company, Andrew Stoner & Associates, through which he undertakes a variety of consultancy and public speaking projects.
Prior to this, he served as Member of the NSW Parliament (16 years), Leader of The National Party (12 years), NSW Deputy Premier and Minister for Trade & Investment (4 years).
During his time as Deputy Leader of the NSW Government, his achievements included:
- Leading the NSW government’s international engagement strategy, including trade missions and establishment of trade offices in priority markets;
- Developing key Industry Action Plans for NSW, including for the Digital Economy;
- Substantially delivering the $4 billion redevelopment of the Sydney International Convention Entertainment & Exhibition Precinct at Darling Harbour;
- Co-leading the government’s asset recycling strategy, via private sector ownership/ operation of key economic assets including ports and electricity infrastructure;
- Overseeing more than $13 billion of infrastructure investment in regional NSW, particularly road, rail and water infrastructure aimed at enhancing the productivity of regional industries.
Hon. Andrew Stoner will provide advisory services to Lorgan’s executive team providing guidance in the areas of growth and mentorship.