- Start-Up (Fintech)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Senior UI/IxD
Scale Up Start-Up Strong Leadership Team Fantastic opportunity to be a part of something new
Our client is an exciting start-up looking for a UI / IxD Designer to help further evolve the design of the product.
Part of the design team and responsible for the overall look and feel of the product. Passionate about their craft and can create innovative and cutting-edge digital designs and mindful interactions.
Experienced UI Designer or up and coming mid weights that understand how to create and work with a visual language for both the product, brand and project assets. Understanding how to create style guides and have a passion for the start-up world (you need to be able to work in a fluid manner and be able to wear multiple hats)
Strong branding experience, cutting edge design across (web and mobile) and a sound grounding in effective visual communication.
- Work closely with the Product / Design Director and Design Lead – to understand, communicate and contribute to content, concepts, audience, messaging/positioning, experiences, context, and the final product/service.
- Collaborate effectively with the Developers to help build working prototypes
- Work with the team to identify key features to bring to life through motion and articulating the story through storyboards.
- Has an eye for design and understand the delight factor seen in many web and mobile products
- Mobile experience is a must.
- This is a start-up so you must think and act like one. You should be able to take ownership of your craft and be able to work closely with the product director.
The person / designer
- A proven track record of delivering strong branding, visual communication and UI design
- Strong graphic design skills and an appreciation for a good colour pallet
- Good understanding of design, layout, and typography
- Very strong skills in the core Adobe apps: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong with various Design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to strategically map, wireframes and design elegant, user-friendly websites and apps with portfolio examples to demonstrate your digital design skills
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Experience of working within a traditional UX team
- Conceptual visualizations
- Design expertise with an eye for detail
- Must be creative to generate new ideas and to work collaboratively with the product owner.
- Can create style guides and work with the Dev team
- An understanding of how to commercialize concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new strategic design and customer experience
A solid portfolio that demonstrates mobile and web experience.
Senior User Interface Designer jobs in Sydney NSW Jobs at IT in Sydney NSW Senior User Interface Designer salaries in Sydney NSW