Raciti Technology empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. Spread ideas. To reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences to act. To organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Design is Everywhere. Realising the full potential of the internet, universal access to research and education, full participation in culture, to drive a new era of development, growth, and productivity. Web development that allows users to create easy-to-design and easy-to-manage websites. Their company values of using their own product, empowering individuals.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Truth
- Fire in the belly – Creativity
- Hard Work & Contribution leaving a legacy
- Confidence & Integrity
- Perseverance & Success
A quintessential global citizen, travelling, studying and working through Europe, Thailand, Singapore and Australia. Through this experience; recognised the importance of adaptability, determination, and consistency in a workplace. Bringing a global mindset and embrace the opportunities that come with diversity and change.
Highly experienced Business Development Manager with demonstrated history of working in the software industry. Skilled in Strategic Partnerships and Relationship Management. Worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies in the market such as PWC, Government, UNSW etc., In offering the right solution to the clients and makes sure there is a clear win win situation in all the opportunities we are working on: Organisation, Technology, Transformations, Analytics & Information Management, Data Science & Machine Learning, Digital, Robotics & Process Automation, Cloud Security & Compliance, Customer Value & Base Management (in Marketing) across all industries and geographies.
Worked on major projects for General Electric Company, Healthscope, Telstra Corporation & Woolworths, Greater Bank and many more companies.
Front-end UI/UX Developer | Project Manager | Developer Front-end Full-stack – past clients Telstra, GE, PwC, Greater Bank. User Experience Designer and Desktop Publisher (from Sydney, Australia) to well known and respected global firms listed in Forbes, Fortune 500, NASDAQ, Swiss and on the ASX.
Building relationships, creating value. Your agenda is our agenda. Let’s work together to make sure your company is ready to take advantage of new opportunities to grow.
Proud to be associated with dynamic organisations that challenge us to remain ahead of the field.
Providing workforce management solution’s designed to increase your productivity and reduce cost, enabling you to effectively manage your workforce.
Working with leading Australia–based financial software company, providing Banking, Wealth Management and Mortgage Broking solutions, primarily in Australia, and also internationally across Asia and the Middle-East.
Working with the largest developer of software and web-based tools for healthcare Service Planning, Functional Briefing, Supply Capture, Mapping and Equipment Planning for the entire healthcare industry.
Implementing, executing, and creating sustain enterprise risk management strategies leveraging a comprehensive suite of products and services.
Helping clients to become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
Working with Australia’s leading information and advertising business and Australia’s leading information resource.
Working with Australia’s third largest credit union, supporting teachers and their families with savings accounts, loans, insurance, term deposits, credit cards and more.
Working with the world’s second largest company, based on a formula that compared the total sales, profits, assets, and market value of several multinational companies.
For over 23 years I have been specialising in User Interface and User Experience Designs. Graduated in 1997 in Fine Art – BA degree from Monash University, Melbourne, graduated in 2000 in Media and Communications Post-Graduate degree from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, and graduated in 2007 in Graduate Diploma in Design & Technology at UTS – Sydney University of Technology.
Skilled at translating business and customer requirements into successful user interface designs, designing innovative digital solutions based on user research and design standards. I have a sound understanding of web related browser and server technologies, understand Information Architecture, web usability and accessibility.
Working across research, strategy, design and agile delivery.
Inspiring and challenging creativity through great projects and great teams.
Raciti Design digital consultancy, helping clients to understand their toughest problems and to solve them through the creation of positive and innovative customer experiences.
- Exceptional research, design and deliver some of the most challenging design problems from healthcare, to banking, to not for profits and government services.
- Delivering research, design and strategy services on challenging projects with leading organisations.
- Work collaboratively with agile multidisciplinary teams.
- Identify user needs and demonstrate how design decisions support these trends.
- Confidently explaining design decisions and rationale to clients and stakeholders.
- Plan and conduct research to understand and map existing user experiences/needs and clearly communicate key insights and users and user needs from research.
- Design successful, user focused services that balance business objectives and user needs, meet accessibility standards and work on multiple device formats across all delivery channels.
- Strong background creating research and design artefacts is required, such as user personas, journey maps, wireframes/sketches and prototypes using Axure, Sketch and Envision would be beneficial.
- Define content models, information architectures, taxonomies and navigation structures.
- Plan and facilitate workshops, usability testing and other research and design activities.
- Contribute toward the ongoing development of our Experience Design practice.
- Coach, mentor and develop junior staff to help build expertise.
- Open to and encourage critique from colleagues.
- Promote a positive, innovative culture.
- UX design across research, strategy, design and agile delivery.
- Knowledgeable about Design Thinking, Human Centred design and working in an agile/lean UX environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an enthusiastic, energetic approach to your work.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Present & report findings and solutions in engaging ways.
- Strong understanding of interaction design.
- Strong storytelling and influencing skills.
Working with organisations in an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to a variety of flexible working styles. These are unique opportunities offering a fun and supportive work environment. The significant breadth of our client base ensures that interesting and varied work is always available.
The opportunity to work with a diverse and progressive team that will allow learning from inspirational people who are committed to ensuring that each and every interaction is an opportunity to learn, challenge, reframe and innovate.
INDUSTRY ACCESS Top industries in our network:
1. Information Technology and Services @ 15%
2. Computer Software @ 5%
3. Staffing and Recruiting @ 5%
4. Marketing and Advertising @ 5%
5. Financial Services @ 4%
• Managing innovative website user centred design projects
• Producing and negotiating scope of work, quotes and detailed timelines
• Resource planning and management of our talented human resources
• Manage and co-ordinate the business and customer research and analysis stages
• Information structures, GUI wireframes, Prototypes builds, Specification documentation, Interface designs, Front end builds, Style guides
Specialties Essential Skills/Attributes:
Experience with Photoshop and other adobe design software
HTML programming (CSS, DHTML)
Ability to understand and create information structure for web applications
Experience in using CRM systems i.e. Sales Force
Knowledge of database modeling
Analytical mind, ability to see the big picture
Experience in telecommunication industry
Experience with mobile user interfaces
• Civic Organizations: 5+ years
• Financial Services: 4 years
• Information Technology: 10 years
• Design: 22+ years
• Educational Institution: 17+ years
• Government: 12 years
User centred designs, Designing innovative digital solutions, Usability and accessibility, GUI wireframes
Raciti Designs has help shape the future of art, design, media and multimedia practice nationally, and on the International stage.
Raciti Designs consultancy has been an intellectually vibrant business, socially engaging, visionary, practice focused and actively linked to industry for two decades.
Established in 1999, Mobile Messenger is an Australian headquartered company that develops innovative, “Ready To Go” mobile entertainment solutions.
Our global reach and industry expertise covers North America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. With physical offices in Australia and North America. We recently received recognition of our fast growth, placing 5th in the prestigious Australian “BRW Fast 100” (Fastest Growing Companies in Australia).
Mobile Messenger facilitates all aspects of mobile phone entertainment – from concept, creative, delivery, technology, billing, customer service to analysis. The company provides a complete managed service to their clients.
The Mobile Messenger team has expertise, energy, professionalism, drive and determination. We strive for service excellence, with cutting edge development and reliability. Mobile Messenger provides you with the partner that you can count on.
MGM Wireless Limited
Graduated in 1997 in Fine Art – BA degree from Monash University, Melbourne, graduated in 2000 in Media and Communications Post-Graduate degree from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, and graduated in 2007 in Graduate Diploma in Design & Technology at UTS – Sydney University of Technology.
User Assessment Group (UAG) is a group who specialise in ongoing assessment of user experiences and expectations, and with integrating user feedback into the ongoing developments. UAG also looks at user focused screen designs of application portal services for mobile other computer devices.
Raciti Designs is specialised in the latest US emerging markets – of social & business activities in the process of rapid growth and industrialization in software application portal development & usability focused projects.
Our philosophy is to place the end user’s needs and the individual’s preferences at the heart of all development project applications across various mobile devices.
We engage with clients at various stages of the software development process to help with the customer’s deliverables, inline with any business objectives our B2B clients are seeking.
UX Design is a process that involves Concept, Design, Develop and Implement.
Our user assessment services to gain an insight to user activity include:
• Focus groups
• Card sorting
• IA validation
• User testing
• Expert reviews usability workshops
• Accessibility reviews
• Content writing
• Website optimizer
• Website analytics
User Assessment Group (UAG) is a one-stop usability assessment service – helping businesses how to make websites application portals more usable, useful, and accessible. User Assessment Group (UAG) addresses and offers services in a broad range of factors that go into web design and mobile device development. The user centered design services will help customers to:
• Plan and design usable sites by collecting data on what users need
• Develop prototypes for website portals, iPhone & iPad apps and Android tablet applications
• Conduct usability tests and write up results
• Measure trends and demographics
The quantifiable benefits that can be achieved through early and continued usability testing include:
• increase in productivity
• decrease in user training requirements
• decrease in calls to the Help Desk and need for technical support
• decrease in user error rate
• decrease in programming costs associated with late design
• decrease in maintenance costs.
They have three facets:
• Performance – What should the user be able to do?
• Conditions – Under what conditions should the user be able to do it?
• Criteria – How well must it be done?
Specific information architecture features that require testing include:
• design – page design, readability, layout, graphics, scrolling
• finding information – navigation, category names, links
• understanding information – content quality and presentation
• search – quality of search results.
For a successful usability evaluation of mobile devices i.e. iPhone & iPads:
• Scenarios need to be realistic and need to represent core tasks that users undertake in any screen activity
• A wide range of scenarios may be necessary to evaluate core tasks undertaken on the touch screen portals
• Participants in the usability evaluation should be representative of your user group/s i.e. various user logins
• You may need to screen capture and record the usability evaluation for thorough analysis
Please call John Raciti on 02 9313 4739 for a usability assessment design quote for your future business needs.
Europe Patent Application (WO/2010/034067)
Past B2B clients: Fortune 500! Global 500, BRW & on the ASX:
• Telstra Corp
• GE Money – General Electric – Rank: 13
• Wizard Home Loans
• Mobile Messenger – Distributor of EMI Music Online
• Department of Defence (Australian) – Siemens
• Brave New World Advertising
• Rubik Financial Limited – ING, Telstra
• Adecco – Rank: 427
Sign up for great deals:
Copyright © 2001-2020 Raciti Designs & 2020 User Assessment Group (UAG) – ABN: 44 176 718 301. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Tags: Award-Winning Freelance Creative Product User Experience Designer Developer Sydney, Australia